An experience! See the drone video available now.
Luxurious and spacious living with water, nature and tranquility, 15 minutes drive from Amsterdam and 20 minutes from Utrecht. Large thatched villa (about 325 sqm gross floor area) surrounded by a wonderful landscaped garden and private water, land and forest. Opposite the house is the special nature reserve ‘Hol’ and to the rear is a direct waterway to the ‘Wijde Blik’.
This particular location spacious and light house has all modern and well equipped and finished to perfection. There are 4 (bed) rooms (possibility of 6 see impressions and floor plans), gardens with terraces and a private boathouse.
The location is perfect to be called on the border of Loosdrecht, near the cities of Amsterdam and Utrecht and be immersed in nature surrounded by water. Several shops for groceries and highways are easily accessible. Restaurants can be found within walking distance.
A large driveway (space for 6 cars) with electric fence provides a wonderful access to the front garden with pergolas, lawn and borders. This landscaped garden gives access to the entrance of the house.
Entrance hall with tailored wardrobe, cupboard (11 groups) and toilet with washbasin. From the hallway stairs brings you to the basement. A double door opens into a large overlapping living room with kitchen, dining room and sitting room.
The kitchen is handmade with all appliances; 6-burner stove, side by side fridge with separate freezer, microwave oven and steam oven (all Boretti) and an extra large dishwasher. From the kitchen you can go to a utility room with washer/dryer. French doors provide access to the garden from both the kitchen and the pantry.
The dining room has windows all around for beautiful view of the countryside. An experience! A gas fireplace in the sitting room is also to feel and experience from this side.
The spacious living room features a handmade locker and there is also enjoyment of the fire.
Large windows provide again for a unique view and a sliding door opens onto the large terrace at the rear.
Fixed heated stairs, hall, large multifunctional basement with double sliding windows, storage, custom walk-in closet and private bathroom with toilet, special rain shower with glass to the outside and beautiful washbasin. Currently, this space used as a media lounge suite but this space can also be used as sleeping quarters, a spa with gym or workspace.
Spacious landing with toilet with sink, access to 2 bedrooms (possibility of 3) and luxury bathroom.
Master Bedroom at the rear with stunning views over water, fens and forest. Double doors give access to the roof. A freestanding bath fits nicely into the whole, here you can relax while enjoying the view.
The bathroom is lined with Emperador marble, has a double rain shower and a custom-made vanity cabinet with plenty of storage space.
The front bedroom is currently used as a dressing room but offers opportunity for different purposes. So 2 bedrooms are also possible. Drawings of these rooms you will find enclosed as an artist’s impression. The simple way is to carry this out.
Landing with access to central heating boiler/storage room and bedroom. A nice touch is the window to the bathroom. A round window with a custom shutter offers a view of the adjacent green and the marina. Bedroom 3 also has another round window with shutters, skylights and includes a private bathroom with sink and shower.
The landscaped gardens and terraces are not to describe but worth a visit. Besides a driveway, three lovely terraces for any time of the day, a piece of land behind the house and a forest is also the boathouse.
– 325 m² GLA, NVO 250 sqm and a plot area of ??2100 sqm;
– Own passage to the Vechtplassen;
– Private boat house with boat docks available. It is possible to the existing boathouse (10 sqm) to expand to 18 m² with a maximum
eaves height of 2.5 meters, plus attic. For example, you create a garage;
– Striking light house barren many windows, each with a unique view;
– Currently four bedrooms, but there is a possibility to create 6;
– Located at the outlet of the Wijde Blik, the largest and deepest lake of Vechtplassen with possible passage to include the Loosdrecht
– The handmade kitchen with Boretti appliances;
– A gas fireplace provides extra warmth and atmosphere;
– The floors of the basement, ground floor and first floor are patinated and underfloor heating;
– The floor on the second floor has an oak floor;
– The apartment features handmade oak door frames with oak veneer doors;
– The painting from the inside and outside was done in 2017;
– All windows and doors are equipped with Chemin de Fer locksmithing;
– WC Furniture made of Emperador marble in combination with Canadian Barnwood;
– Basin Furniture made of Emperador marble combined with oak wood (Except furniture on the second floor);
– Steel profiles in the loft are fitted with safety;
– Landscaped garden with three terraces. The large terrace (130m²) is Brazilian hardwood;
– The entire electricity supply is prepared for expansion;
– Solid house from porous concrete;
– Basement made of solid concrete (30cm thick);
– Extra thick frames with triple glazing;
– 32 cm thatched roof;
– Equipped with a three-layer breathable stuuksysteem (Strikolith);
– Top insulation value of RC 6;
– Security system present;
– Provided automation system with display;
– Everywhere 3-point locks;
– Several windows have a window screen;
– A house with the hotel feeling!
– Delivery: in consultation.